St Mary’s School
St Mary's School
Vision, Mission & Core Values
St Mary’s School provides an education that endeavours to equip each child with the Christian values and life skills necessary to meet the challenges of a changing world.
At St Mary’s School, we strive to:
- Create an environment where all children feel safe and valued
- Help children to know Jesus
- Provide opportunities for children to learn how to pray
- Provide opportunities for children to experience meaningful liturgical experience
- Provide opportunities for each child to develop to their full potential – spiritual, intellectual, physical and emotional
- Develop in children a sense of pride in themselves and their community
- Create an atmosphere which promotes dignity and respect for all and values each member’s contribution
- Support parents in their role as prime educators of their children
- Foster an awareness and appreciation of the environment and take responsibility for its care
- We believe in building and nourishing each other’s personal faith relationship with Christ.
- We believe that all individuals and our environment are to be valued and worthy of respect.
- We believe in providing a challenging, purposeful and stimulating curriculum through quality teaching and learning that is tailored to meet the needs of individual students.
- We believe a culture for learning is nurtured and sustained by cooperation and teamwork among students, parents, staff and other invested groups.
St Mary’s School Prayer
O God, guide us to make good choices at all times.
Bless this School, Church and Community and bless everything we do.
With the help of Jesus and our teachers, we grow in faith here at St Mary’s.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us.